Pink Brush Head 2 Pack
Pink Brush Head 2 Pack
- A 2-pack of brush head replacements that pair with MOON's Pink Electric Toothbrush
- Additional replacement brush heads will continue to be available for future replenishment and are not limited edition
- Each brush head features 720 tapered, ultra-fine Dupont bristles that offer deeper reach, surface cleansing to prevent stains, and last 4x longer than natural brush bristles.
2 Interchangeable brush heads featuring cutting-edge, ultra-strong bristles with a superfine feel.
- Pairs exclusively with the MOON Electric Toothbrush.
- Insert the brush head into the handle, while leaving a small amount of space to allow for sonic vibrations.
- Place the bristles against the teeth at a 45 degree angle towards gumline. Move the bristles slowly in circular motion. Do not scrub teeth, but apply light pressure to allow sonic vibrations to deeply clean. Replace brush heads every 3 months.
CUSTOMERS LOVE IT
I love the way the brushes feel, and the design is amazing. Simple, but classy.
I love my Moon electric toothbrush and it’s so rewarding when you click in a fresh new brush head . You will definitely notice the difference; fantastic!
My favorite tooth brush ever! And love these come in 2 packs.
CRUELTY FREE & VEGAN
100% Vegan and not tested on animals.
Curated by Kendall herself, our proprietary antioxidant blend of Lavender Oil, Strawberry Fruit Extract and Honeysuckle Flower Extract.
Free from SLS/SLES, Parabens, Animal Products or Artificial Flavors.
Moon supports beautiful smiles everywhere.
Reviews / Q&A
FEATURED ON THE BLOG
LED Teeth Whitening: Before and After Pictures and Stories
Are you considering teeth whitening but want to see some before and after pictures and read real stories from people who have tried it? Look no further. The Teeth Whitening...
Do Teeth Whitening Pens Actually Work?
While teeth whitening pens can effectively lighten your teeth, it is important to note that they are not as strong or long lasting compared to other professional and home use...
Charcoal Toothpaste: Is It Bad for Your Teeth? Here's What You Need to Know.
Charcoal toothpaste has become a popular option for those looking to brighten their smile. However, many people wonder if using charcoal toothpaste is safe and effective for their teeth. In...