The Electric Toothbrush
The Electric Toothbrush
- Powerful yet gentle, ergonomic and elegant — with 5 sonic cleaning modes, premium quality bristles and an industry-leading 6 week charge.
- Up to 36,000 sonic vibrations per minute for the deepest clean
- 5 Smart modes for a customized brushing routine: Clean, White, Polish, Massage, Sensitive
- Ultra-fine, tapered Dupont bristles for optimal reach around each tooth
- Easy-to-use, 2-minute guided brushing timer with 30-second intervals
- 120 Times more powerful than a manual toothbrush, to aid in stain prevention and gum health
- Waterproof electric toothbrush with ergonomic, no-slip handle.
- 2 Interchangeable brush heads (white and black) featuring cutting-edge, ultra-strong bristles with a superfine feel.
- Small, easy-to-use USB charging base: longer charge duration than any other electric toothbrush - lasts up to 6 weeks.
- 1 Sleek, on-the-go travel case
Place the bristles against the teeth at a 45 degree angle towards gumline. Move the bristles slowly in circular motion. Do not scrub teeth, but apply light pressure to allow sonic vibrations to deeply clean. Replace brush heads every 3 months.
CUSTOMERS LOVE IT
This toothbrush has replaced all of my other electric toothbrushes. Super powerful and leaves my teeth and gums looking and feeling great!
I normally don’t use electric toothbrushes, but this will be the only toothbrush I use from now on. I love how there are five settings to fit whatever need you have!!
My teeth have never felt cleaner before! It feels like a dental cleaning, but I don't have to leave my bathroom!
ENHANCED WHITENING & REACH
5 SMART MODES FOR A CUSTOM CLEAN
Why is The Electric Toothbrush more effective than other electric/sonic toothbrushes?
What are the benefits of using an electric toothbrush?
What are the different cleaning modes on the electric toothbrush?
Reviews / Q&A
FEATURED ON THE BLOG
LED Teeth Whitening: Before and After Pictures and Stories
Are you considering teeth whitening but want to see some before and after pictures and read real stories from people who have tried it? Look no further. The Teeth Whitening...
Why Electric Toothbrushes Are Essential for a Healthy Mouth
Having a good electric toothbrush is essential to maintaining overall mouth health. There are several reasons why electric toothbrushes are superior to manual toothbrushes when it comes to keeping your...
Water Flosser vs. Traditional Flossing: Which is Better for Your Teeth?
When it comes to maintaining good oral health, flossing is an essential part of your dental routine. But which is better: traditional flossing or water flossing? The benefits of...