Moon Stain Prevention
Moon Stain Prevention
- Wipes away surface stains on teeth from wine, tea, coffee, and soda to maintain a brighter, whiter smile and a cleaner feel.
- Instantly freshens breath with a burst of natural peppermint.
- Individually wrapped wipes make it easy to whiten teeth anywhere.
- Vegan and not tested on animals.
- Made in the USA with globally-sourced ingredients.
- Made with Cranberry Fruit Extract to support a healthy smile.
- Free of: SLS/SLES, Triclosan, Parabens, Animal Products, or Artificial Flavors
Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract
- Tear open packet. Wrap wipe around finger and firmly grasp with thumb. Gently wipe your teeth and gums to remove surface stains.
- Precautions: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CUSTOMERS LOVE IT
These wipes are the handiest things out! Going out, drinking coffee or red wine? Pop into the bathroom, wipe down teeth, and presto, your teeth are beaming!
Love to use this because I drink so much coffee that it stains my teeth, and this really helps prevent the stains!
I pack these in my toiletries bag and use it for emergencies or when I am going to an event. Great easy way to brush teeth and refresh breath on the go without use of water.
CRUELTY FREE & VEGAN
100% Vegan and not tested on animals.
Curated by Kendall herself, our proprietary antioxidant blend of Lavender Oil, Strawberry Fruit Extract and Honeysuckle Flower Extract.
Free from SLS/SLES, Parabens, Animal Products or Artificial Flavors.
Moon supports beautiful smiles everywhere.
FEATURED ON THE BLOG
LED Teeth Whitening: Before and After Pictures and Stories
Are you considering teeth whitening but want to see some before and after pictures and read real stories from people who have tried it? Look no further. The Teeth Whitening...Read more
Do Teeth Whitening Pens Actually Work?
While teeth whitening pens can effectively lighten your teeth, it is important to note that they are not as strong or long lasting compared to other professional and home use...Read more
Charcoal Toothpaste: Is It Bad for Your Teeth? Here's What You Need to Know.
Charcoal toothpaste has become a popular option for those looking to brighten their smile. However, many people wonder if using charcoal toothpaste is safe and effective for their teeth. In...Read more