The Teeth Whitening Device
The Teeth Whitening Device
- LED device that rapidly whitens teeth up to 12 shades in 5 minutes per use. Real results in 2 weeks or less!
- Lightweight, wireless, & water-resistant design for maximum comfort in mouth.
- Pairs with MOON’s Dissolving Whitening Strips for an easy-to-use application with no rinsing required.
- Kit includes no-slip, form-fitting Dissolving Whitening Strips with a refreshing peppermint flavor for your most enjoyable whitening experience yet
- Specially engineered blue LED frequency activates hydrogen peroxide in Dissolving Whitening Strips to remove tough stains on tooth’s surface.
- 1 Compact LED Teeth Whitening Device
- 56 Peppermint-flavored Dissolving Whitening Strips — enough for a 2 week treatment.
- 1 Sleek travel case for on-the-go whitening
- 1 Small, easy-to-use USB charger
- Apply MOON Dissolving Whitening Strips to upper and lower teeth. Gently insert Whitening Device into mouth and press button to power on. After 5 minutes, device will automatically power off. Remove device and allow up to 10 additional minutes for Whitening Strips to fully dissolve. No rinsing required!
- For best results, use twice a day for 2 weeks.
CUSTOMERS LOVE IT
I love that there is no wire coming out of my mouth while I'm using it, and the strips are super easy to apply. My smile is already brighter!
I'm a coffee drinker and have a hard time keeping my teeth white, but this device is SO easy to use and lets me whiten anywhere from a few days or up to 2 weeks to get my teeth as white as I want.
The Teeth Whitening Device is literally so easy to use and the strips make it way less messy vs some brands that make you put the gel on the teeth trays.
SEEING IS BELIEVING
SKIP THE MESS
How does the Teeth Whitening Device work?
How often can you use it?
Will it make my teeth sensitive?
FEATURED ON THE BLOG
LED Teeth Whitening: Before and After Pictures and Stories
Are you considering teeth whitening but want to see some before and after pictures and read real stories from people who have tried it? Look no further. The Teeth Whitening...Read more
Why Electric Toothbrushes Are Essential for a Healthy Mouth
Having a good electric toothbrush is essential to maintaining overall mouth health. There are several reasons why electric toothbrushes are superior to manual toothbrushes when it comes to keeping your...Read more
Water Flosser vs. Traditional Flossing: Which is Better for Your Teeth?
When it comes to maintaining good oral health, flossing is an essential part of your dental routine. But which is better: traditional flossing or water flossing? The benefits of...Read more