OBJ Water Flosser
OBJ Water Flosser
- Floss with a touch of a button and improve gum health with this compact, cordless, and simple Water Flosser - co-created by Odell Beckham Jr
- Ultra-effective, gentle cleansing on gums and between teeth - 2X faster than regular string flossing!
- 2 Interchangeable water tanks - full size & travel-size
- 2 Comfortable pulsation modes for improved gum health - Normal & Soft
- Precise, no-mess Jet tip that’s safe to use on braces, implants and veneers
- Convenient for on-the-go travel, with top cover and interior tip storage
- Powerful, rechargeable lithium battery — up to 4 weeks of use per charge
- Jet tip for precision cleansing
- 2 Interchangeable water tank sizes: 50ml and 100ml
- 1 USB charger
Once charged, choose your preferred mode and hold water flosser with jet tip directed at a right angle to teeth and gums. Press power button to select desired mode and lean over sink with mouth slightly open. Press power button to shut off after 1 minute timer.
CUSTOMERS LOVE IT
This water flosser is the one! Stays on my counter and in my carry on at all times.
ODELL BECKHAM JR
It is the perfect size to take on trips as it is not too big. The pressure is perfect! It doesn’t irritate my gums like other water flossers I have tried!
This water pick works better than any other brand I’ve tried in the past! I love the look and the clean feel after using it!
THE ONLY WAY TO FLOSS
COMPACT, CORDLESS, SIMPLE
TO STAY & TO GO
BEST-IN-CLASS PRECISION CLEANING
Can I use the MOON Water Flosser with implants, crowns or bridges?
What are the different modes on the MOON Water Flosser?
What is the capacity of the MOON Water Flosser water tank?
FEATURED ON THE BLOG
LED Teeth Whitening: Before and After Pictures and Stories
Are you considering teeth whitening but want to see some before and after pictures and read real stories from people who have tried it? Look no further. The Teeth Whitening...Read more
Why Electric Toothbrushes Are Essential for a Healthy Mouth
Having a good electric toothbrush is essential to maintaining overall mouth health. There are several reasons why electric toothbrushes are superior to manual toothbrushes when it comes to keeping your...Read more
Water Flosser vs. Traditional Flossing: Which is Better for Your Teeth?
When it comes to maintaining good oral health, flossing is an essential part of your dental routine. But which is better: traditional flossing or water flossing? The benefits of...Read more